Thursday 29 October 2009

What Could've Been

I am one of those dreamers. You know, one of those persons who live in fantasy world, imagining great adventures and breath-taking romances. I've had a million lifes in my world. A million different outcomes.

All with a happy ending.

All in my head.

That is why I envy the people who are down to earth. They want something and they get it.

Just.

Like.

That.

They are not afraid of failure, of having their bubble burst, their dreams crashed.

After all, we only have one shot at life. One shot at being happy. I don't want to waste it. I'm tired of thinking of what could've been.

I'm ready for my life to start.







3 comments:

  1. oh i so understand this sentiment. I too always find myself in a fantasy word so often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your writing is so beautiful.
    x

    ReplyDelete