Tuesday 17 November 2009

Yey!

Oh my God! I am so happy right now I could dieeeeee. Guess what?

I just received an email from UCL, my first choice university!!!!!

Okay, it is not such a big deal I suppose because with architecture (what I want to study), if they like you they send you a task, and if they like you after that still, they ask for interview, and if you've still managed to continue being liked by them...THEN they offer you a place.


But they like me a little bit because the sent me the task! =D

Now I have a lot of work, but I am still so excited! I am one step closer tu UCL!








Kipa

5 comments:

  1. Congrtas Kipa!!!Good for you!!Keepp reaching high!!Warm Regards,Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats kipa!

    i know you'll be amazing, and i think it IS such a big deal. WOOT!

    :)

    xxx love
    erimentha

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Well done, I'm so happy for you :) :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. GO KIPA!! :D you'll make it.

    ReplyDelete