Thursday 24 June 2010

Just a little passion

And our words are almost synchronized.

Our body's aching with desire.

Because I refuse to think I am the only one who's feeling this.

Because I have never wanted someone so much.


Do you expect me to believe I was the only one to fall?

It's not supposed to feel like this

I need you

I need you

More and more each day.


Cause you make me feel alive. And I thought my butterflies were dead. But I remembered that I shouldn't settle for anything less thanks to you.


                                         


And I consume the raging fire.

And I can feel the depths of the ocean.

And I become consumed by desire.

And I swear I though of you.


And I am afraid I can only hope that while you are with her you wish it was me.



Kipa

1 comment: